European Networking Group
For over 20 years, E.N.G. has produced successful business conferences delivering invaluable information to senior level decision makers across Europe.
Dedicated to providing the most timely and relevant material, our two day conferences bring together industry experts to share best practices and strategies with industry peers in an engaging environment. This format allows you to share knowledge face-to-face and build new relationships to immediately impact individual and corporate growth.
E.N.G. specialises in creating inspirational programmes that reflect both current situations and future industry environments that have been developed through extensive research from professional, experts and leaders that have a deep knowledge and practical experience in their respective area.
All of our conferences are convened with senior executive speakers from leading companies using event agendas featuring best practice case studies, thought leadership presentations, interactive workshops and relevant panel discussions in a format that easily allows corporations to apply it within their own structure.
Key topics of our 2019 MOVE Summit include:
- Driving profitability in new mobility ecosystems
- New mobility business models for OEMs, leasing, rental, fleet businesses
- Intercity mobility and transport of goods: Last mile logistics
- Autonomous driving, connectivity and data management
- Smart mobility for smart cities: Interactive panel debate on driving urban mobility strategies
- Overcoming cybersecurity challenges of connected cars
- The role of commercial vehicles in the future of mobility, logistics and transport
- Electric vehicles in the modern mobility paradigm