The IRU Logistics and Innovation Forum in February 2020 will bring together over 250 participants from more than 30 countries.
This is your chance to engage directly with transport and logistics operators, suppliers and major industry users, exploring business opportunities that come from innovative safety solutions.
Whether you are a participant, an exhibitor, a speaker or a sponsor, we have launched a new networking platform to help you connect before, during and after the event.
- Create and update your profile
- Look for other attendees with advanced search filters
- Send private messages to attendees
- Organise meetings with attendees
- Add attendees to your network or favourite groups
- See who has viewed your profile
- Create posts, announcements or polls
- Share videos and pictures
- Access the event news feed
- Look for specific event sessions using search filters and schedule reminders
- Ask questions, write comments or like content directly from the agenda
Click below to access the networking platform if you have already registered for the Logistics and Innovation Forum:
Not registered yet?